Friday, November 20, 2009

Taos

This week I was asked to watch my friend's sweet Doberman, Taos. Bill rescued him this last year from a rescue group. Taos is sweet and gentle and has been fun to have here. He and Bacci have been together before and get along great.

It didn't take him long to discover that Bacci's bed is heated ...




And it took him less time to discover that my bed was bigger. Oh, if only his dad soaking up sun in Hawaii knew he was on the bed!


But Taos has one small behavior issue ... when I ran out to check the heat on the chicks he decided to shred Bacci's heated bed! Including the heating pad. When I came back into the house the breakers had been tripped. Needless to say I have had to keep him in his kennel much more than he'd like. He's still a sweet and gentle dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment