Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Furry additions

So while I was at the livestock auction a mother and daughter were trying to find homes for some kittens ... long story short, they are now some of the newest additions at Wandering Bear Farm. They are twin boys. So, since I am a Gemini and the stars are amazing out here most nights I am naming them Castor and Pollux. The names of the two brightest stars in the Gemini constellation. Now, I suppose that maybe they need collars of differing colors because I have looked all over their bodies for one differing mark and they are identical. But collars on farm cats aren't the smartest thing because they can get them caught on something. Right now until they know who I am and they get acquainted with Shadow and the surroundings they are in a big cage with food, water, litter box, and a box full of towels.








No comments:

Post a Comment