Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A new game ...

... it's called Goat Shufflin'. I know you've all heard or been suckered into Cattle Tipping. Well since there's no cattle here at the farm right now I have had to create my own new game. (Yeah, I can get pretty bored out here)

During the holiday weekend Michael helped me move goats around. The buck Tuscon needed to be taken to another goat grower down the road. Rickie needed to go back to the Matrix compound. Since my adult Nubian doe is still at the dairy, that would leave my doeling Tuesday alone. Goats are herd animals so it's not good to leave them by themselves so another goat would be brought back here.

This is Tuscon in my arms with Rickie in front of him.

Tuscon




Rickie in my arms


Tuesday and me






Once Tuscon was delievered to the A&W ranch and Rickie was taken back to the Matrix Compound, Al and Bill gave me their buck Sequoia to bring back to give Tuesday both company and a breeding mate. Tuesday will be six months old on December 18th. She's not yet gone into heat that I have at least noticed.

Sequoia

Tuesday checking out the new meat on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment