Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spotted Horse Barnyard

I just wanted to give some publicity to my new found German friend Dorit who owns and runs the petting zoo in the Black Forest called Spotted Horse Barnyard. Dorit is as crazy as I am about farm animals (maybe more - LOL) but runs a great little place. I've only had one visit with her so we don't know each other that well but my intuition says that she's a sweet woman. We've been shooting emails back and forth for a week now full of stories and helpful hints. She's been nice enough to offer to take me riding on her horses! I can't wait. Dorit has a website and a blog that is very interesting if you like all that farm chatter like I do!

www.spottedhorsebarnyard.com

1 comment:

  1. aren't you a sweetie. ;-)

    and yes, i will take you out riding. now that my parents are ALMOST HERE i can start scheduling things. how does your coming sunday look like???

    ReplyDelete