Friday, September 18, 2009

All of you followers!

I want to thank all of you who follow my blog. It's becoming very exciting to me to send out my stories and for all of you to read them. I really had no idea that my simple life out here would be such an attraction that so many of you would enjoy following. I would enjoy it very much if you all registered and placed a face pic on it. Because of issues with the automated notification system I will continue to send you an email that I have posted a new blog.

Keep in mind that visually this is kind of a challenge for me to write because I can look at a mistake and not see it, words out of place or words misused. I try to proof each one a couple times and even after I post I catch mistakes. I would appreciate that if you catch one please tell me so I can correct it!

Lots of love and hugs,
Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment