Friday, September 25, 2009

Wandering Bear Farm ... in color!

Well, it's official ... or as official as it can get for a postage stamp sized ranch in Colorado! LOL! My old roommate, who's also one of my closest friends, probably ever, helped me come up with this great logo for the farm. Michael took some pushing and prodding but he was able to take my ideas and suggestions and pull them together with his great talents to come up with this very cool design. I can't begin to thank him enough! His talent as a graphic designer speaks volumes. Michael works for a world wide engineering firm and he and his work is very well respected in the company. He's incredibly good at taking very tough design tasks, and the idiosyncrasies of coworkers that really know nothing about the difficulties of his work, and continually gets praises, awards, and promotions regularly. Thank you again Michael.

At the time I wrote this I did not have a picture of him to post that he really approved of. You can see him in pictures of the Labor Day Party blog.

I know the image is a bit small on here. Try clicking on it and you may get it to open a little larger.


1 comment:

  1. that is an awesome logo for the farm
    san diego california

    ReplyDelete