Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Colorado State Fair!

So, yesterday I got to attend my first Colorado Sate Fair. My friends Al and Bill of the Matrix Compound took me. We got a fairly early start and drove to Pueblo. I took over 200 pictures but only posted a few. My friends are in the third picture and I want to thank Al and give him credit for the pictures of me and some of the animals ... even though he caught me with my glasses on! What I liked best was the horse compound. A stone stable with arches in a U formation surrounds the horse arenas and keeps it separate from the noise and bustle of the rest of the fair. And yes, that is me with a cowboy hat on! I now have four of them thanks in part to Bill. YEEHAW!!!! LOL!





Bill and Al


Lunch time break


Makin' friends


This one stole my heart


Goat talk with Bill
What a sweetie





The beautiful stables of the horse compound






















No comments:

Post a Comment