Thursday, September 24, 2009

Interruption

While I was enjoying my dinner tonight of beer boiled brats and roasted potatoes ... yeah, I hear the gasps and the jokes and don't laugh, I did actually try to cook tonight ... Bacci started barking like crazy at the kitchen window. So I got up from my tasty dinner to see what the commotion was all about. He rarely barks at anything out here for some reason. I looked out to the back and I was very surprised to see a small herd of antelope making there way past the pasture gate and around to the west into the high grass and the ravine. I got only a couple chances for pictures. They saw me and made a dash. I had seen a huge herd of about 30 back in July right after I moved here over a couple roads from mine but none in the immediate area. Then I get this great surprise today!









No comments:

Post a Comment