Friday, September 25, 2009

The morning light




This morning my friend David called me at about 6:45 to see if I was watching the sunrise. David calls me whenever he sees some cool sky on his long drive to work in Pueblo or on his way home. He's knows how crazy I am about the skies here. When he call this morning I had just looked out the window to the south and noticed how beautiful the sun after just creeping over the horizon was illuminating the hills to the south and the rain clouds were in stark contrast. Then within just a matter of minutes the rain began to fall gently, a blue bird was calling to the west. I looked over to find it and to my surprise I watched the rest of the display unfold before me ... Now this is the way to start a day. All before 7am.








No comments:

Post a Comment