Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Horoscopes

So do you ever read your horoscope totally out of curiosity? I do once in a great while. My gmail account has a horoscope posting every day when I log in. I read it on my 50th birthday in June and it was dead on. So I wrote the last blog today titled Looking back not really knowing what to write but knowing I wanted to say something about how I have felt the last couple days. Well then tonight I log into check my mail and I happened to read my horoscope. It was a good one.

It reads like this:

"You may think that you can wait out an unexpected wave of self doubt, but it's wiser to admit your feelings today and move on. You might not want to show your vulnerability, but your heartfelt disclosure can actually increase the level of intimacy if you are with someone you trust. Instead of dancing around the edges of your current emotions, jump right in and see where it leads."
~Rick Levine
Tarot.com

Now generally I read these and just go on with my day. Once every blue moon they make me stop and think. Just hours before reading this I kinda sorta spilled my guts about myself and how I have felt. And then this horoscope pops up. Things that make you go Hmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment