Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The works of Al Livingston

I want to extend a special thanks to Al Livingston for his willingness and generosity in loaning me his art to pull my house together for my Labor Day party and give it life. Al is Navajo and grew up on the reservation. He's got a great life story that should be put into print. His art shows his appreciation and respect for the beauty of the desert south west. If he is representative of the Navajo people then they are sweet, gentle, generous, kind people. Below are the pieces that currently hang in my house.


Arid Treasure



Sage Mesa



Upper Grand Canyon


Pedernal Mesa



Golden Laden Meadows



You can visit Al's website at http://www.livingston-art.com/gallery.html

1 comment:

  1. "Simply Beautiful" I can't think of a better way to describe Mr. Livingston's art. Not only his art but also what you have accomplished in so little time with your hard work and sweat. And,not only that but to share with us your beautiful skills at writing about your daily adventures. I want to say I appreciate you giving some of us the ability to be apart of your dream....Thank You!

    ReplyDelete