Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The end of another good day



So, earlier today I spilled my guts, then discovered the horoscope, and just now came across a great quote. It's from the movie Into the Wild which I have yet to see. It's the adventure of Christopher McCandless who died in the Alaskan wilderness.

Just before he died he wrote: "Happiness is only real when shared"

After sharing such happiness this weekend with my friends I an finding that to be very true. And so now I can go put the aniamls in the barn for the night, take one last look at the incredibly bright stars, and go to bed knowing that I have had another complete and fulfilling day on Wandering Bear Farm. And that somewhere nearby or far away I do have sweet, generous, and loving friends. And that every once in awhile I need to throw a party so we can all get together to laugh, joke, play games, and share in our happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment